Sales Agents to IT company (Interim)
Part time/Full time: Full time
Employment type: Temporary employment
Industry: Sales Support/Assistance
Job function: Sales/Business Development
Apply by date: 29-04-2021
The Sales Agent in Customer Center is an internal sales function within the public and SME market. The employees in this function must support and assist customers with co-sales and support in relation to the existing agreements.
Some of the tasks are
- Manage existing SMB and Public customer, providing the best customer service possible
- Receive inbound calls from various communications channels and from smaller business to larger ones
- Support the customers placing orders and when possible, focus on up sale and guide to the new digital self-service platform
- Perform loyalty calls towards selected customers
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all time
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
Qualifications and profile
You have an outgoing, commercial and can-do personality and its natural for you to collaborate to reach the goals. We love when people are proactive and selv-driven, so if that is you, don't hesitate to apply. We can offer you a dynamic and fast-pace inside sales team.
- Previous sales and customer support knowledge are an advantage
- Written and verbal communications skills are excellent
- Fluent in both Danish and English
- Fast learner with good IT skills
- You should be able to start with short notice
We offer you an exciting oppotunity to try out your sales skills in an well known IT company. The period is at least 3 month. Salary is fixed and bonus is according to team goals.
A different kind of talent company
Achieving business growth in today’s world means having the right people in place - the professional talent that sets organisations apart from their competition. That’s why companies the world over turn to Experis - a different kind of talent company. We have the deep industry knowledge to understand the challenges organisations face and the access to highly skilled professionals to help companies seize opportunities.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and workforce solutions. We operate in more than 50 countries and work with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 deploying 38,000 skilled professionals every day. We know how to find the right professionals organisations need to grow their business.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT and other industries.
We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.