BI & Market Research Student Worker
Part time/Full time: Part time
Employment type: Student
Industry: Business Analysis/Research
Job function: Business/Strategic Management
Apply by date: 14-01-2022
What we are looking for:
Are you a data-driven and creative student in the later stages of your education who wants to make a difference for patients? Join us!
We are looking for a BI & Market Research Student to join our Nordic Business Intelligence team in 2022.
The positions require approximately 15 hours work a week. The exact working schedule will be defined based on your specific situation, so that it fits your university schedule. The position will be based in Birkerød, Denmark. You will have the possibility to be home based part of the time.
BI & Market Research Position
- Support the full Nordic BI Team in regular and ad-hoc analytical assignments
- Be a strong partner in Market Research together with our Market Research Lead
- Partner closely with the Business Leads and Brand Managers to deliver upon brand plans and assets.
- Candidates must actively pursue or hold a Bachelor, MBA, or Master’s Degree
- Preferably within Economics, Business Administration, Medicine or similar
- Fluency in English
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Denmark
Characteristics of Preferred Candidates
- Natural curiosity and drive
- Strong statistical knowledge, critical thinking, problem-solving and analytic skills
- Market Research experience
- Experience with BI tools (e.g. Power BI, SQL, Tableau, Qlik etc.) & advanced Excel skills.
- Exceptional learning agility and strong drive to shape innovative solutions
Janssen Denmark - About us
Janssen is the pharmaceutical arm of Johnson & Johnson, the world largest healthcare company. We work to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
At Janssen Denmark, we work to secure access to new and innovative treatments for patients. Our therapeutic areas include hematologic malignancies, solid tumors, immunology, psychiatric disorders and pulmonary hypertension.
For questions please contact:
Christian Larsen, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Experis: [email protected]
A different kind of talent company
Achieving business growth in today’s world means having the right people in place - the professional talent that sets organisations apart from their competition. That’s why companies the world over turn to Experis - a different kind of talent company. We have the deep industry knowledge to understand the challenges organisations face and the access to highly skilled professionals to help companies seize opportunities.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and workforce solutions. We operate in more than 50 countries and work with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 deploying 38,000 skilled professionals every day. We know how to find the right professionals organisations need to grow their business.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT and other industries.
We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.