Sales Specialist – Food Safety Division at 3M
Part time/Full time: Full time
Employment type: Permanent employment
Industry: Sales/Business Development
Apply by date: 12-12-2021
We are looking for at new colleague to be responsible for the sales of chemical and microbiological products to the food industry, and technical support to customers across Denmark.
This role reports to Regional Sales & Marketing Manager, North Europe Region, Food Safety Division, located in Estonia.
As a Sales Specialist, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Selling 3M Microbiology & Hygiene products to the Food Processing industry and contract laboratories Prospecting and developing new business and territory planning
- Training new accounts on 3M products
- Maintain and develop existing and new end user relationships to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and share leads for products/solutions outside core specialism
- Support new product launches, ensuring local sales objectives are met
- Develop and maintain market, industry, and product knowledge
- Support R&D field trials for NPI as required
- Maintain accurate and up to date data within a CRM system and other appropriated systems
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications
- Higher education is preferred. Microbiology and food processing background would be strong advantages
- Moderate field sales experiences
- Able to communicate and influence key stakeholders both inside and outside of the organization
- Fluent in Danish and good English in speaking and writing
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include a Degree level - preferably in Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or other science related discipline.
You will work from home when you are not visiting customers, and as you have a manager located in another country, its essential that you are self-driven and are able to both structure your day and also keep yourself motivated.
Please apply as soon as possible by uploading CV and cover letter in English. If you have any questions about the position please contact Christian Larsen, Senior Recruitment at Experis who is supporting 3M in this recruitment process.
At 3M, diversity & inclusion are essential to innovation. We seek and value differences in people! As an equal opportunity employer, 3M will not discriminate against any applicant.
A different kind of talent company
Achieving business growth in today’s world means having the right people in place - the professional talent that sets organisations apart from their competition. That’s why companies the world over turn to Experis - a different kind of talent company. We have the deep industry knowledge to understand the challenges organisations face and the access to highly skilled professionals to help companies seize opportunities.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and workforce solutions. We operate in more than 50 countries and work with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 deploying 38,000 skilled professionals every day. We know how to find the right professionals organisations need to grow their business.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT and other industries.
We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.