BI & Data Analytics Student Worker – Janssen Denmark
Part time/Full time: Part time
Employment type: Student
Industry: Business Analysis/Research
Job function: Business/Strategic Management
Apply by date: 10-12-2023
Student Worker in BI & Data Analytics – Janssen Denmark (Johnson & Johnson) in Birkerød
- Are you a data-driven and creative student who wants to combine your studies and make a difference for patients?
- Do you want to get a foothold in one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies?
- Are you proactive, fluent in English (Danish NOT a must) and thrive on work within the field of Business Intelligence
We are looking for a BI & Data Analytics Student to join our Nordic Business Intelligence team in 2024!
Janssen is the pharmaceutical arm of Johnson & Johnson, the world’s largest healthcare company. Janssen work to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. Janssen bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
In the BI & Data Analytics Position you will be a strong partner and support our Nordic BI Teams specifically on data analytics projects and ad-hoc BI-Related assignments. You will partner closely with the Business Leads and Brand Managers to deliver upon brand plans and BI assets. Experience with PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik or Python programming is preferred.
The position requires 15 hours work a week (possibility for more). The exact working schedule will be defined based on your specific situation, so that it fits your university schedule. The position will be based in Birkerød, Denmark. You will have the possibility to be home based part of the time.
- Candidates must actively pursue or hold a Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- Preferably within IT, Data Analytics, Economics, Business Administration, Medicine or similar
- Fluency in English
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Denmark
- Natural curiosity and drive
- Strong statistical knowledge, critical thinking, problem-solving and analytic skills
- Experience with BI tools (e.g. Power BI, SQL, Tableau, Qlik etc.) & advanced Excel skills.
- Exceptional learning agility and strong drive to shape innovative solutions
- Starup: 1st of January until 31st December 2024 with the possibility of a contract extension
- Work location: Bregnerødvej 133, 3460 Birkerød (with the possibility of working from home part of the time).
- Work hours: 15 hours a week. The specifics are flexible according to your university schedule.
- Salary 160 DKK/hour + a monthly salary supplement of 7% and an employer-paid pension of 10%.
We hire on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested in the job please apply via the button asap.
Janssen-Cilag A/S is collaborating with Experis in this recruitment process and you will be employed through Experis on the collective agreement for Trade, Knowledge and Service which offers a good pension, and a monthly salary supplement of 7%. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Resource Manager, Astrid Gotlieb on tel. 4590 2800 on weekdays between 10:00-14:00.
ManpowerGroup and all related companies such as Experis A/S, Right Management, etc. only communicate through official channels and never contact individuals via social media like WhatsApp or Telegram. All applicants must always apply for positions via our website: https://job.experis.dk.
We do not request any deposits from candidates to work as temporary workers or in any other matters, and we do not use foreign (Non-Danish) phone numbers. If you encounter such situations or have any doubts, please do not respond and contact us at: [email protected].
A different kind of talent company
Achieving business growth in today’s world means having the right people in place - the professional talent that sets organisations apart from their competition. That’s why companies the world over turn to Experis - a different kind of talent company. We have the deep industry knowledge to understand the challenges organisations face and the access to highly skilled professionals to help companies seize opportunities.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and workforce solutions. We operate in more than 50 countries and work with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 deploying 38,000 skilled professionals every day. We know how to find the right professionals organisations need to grow their business.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT and other industries.
We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.