Senior Direct Tax Manager - Global Tax & Compliance
Part time/Full time: Full time
Employment type: Permanent employment
Industry: Corporate Finance
Job function: Accounting/Finance
Apply by date: 31-10-2023
Senior Direct Tax Manager
Are you looking for an inspiring job and want to be part of a company who is a leading factor in the transition to a more wind powered future? In KK Wind solutions A/S we are looking for a qualified and experienced Senior Direct Tax Manager to join our Global Finance team to be part of an exciting growth journey.
As a Senior Direct Tax Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Danish and international tax laws and regulations, as well as providing tax advice and planning for our business operations.
The purpose of the job is to ensure compliance with Danish tax laws and regulations. You will also be expected to:
- Perform tax research and analysis to identify potential tax optimization opportunities and risks for the company.
- Support business partners in structuring transactions and business operations to minimize tax liabilities while ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare and review tax computations, returns, and related documentation accurately and within stipulated deadlines.
- Perform tax planning exercises to optimize the company's tax position, cash flow and tax efficiency.
- Stay updated on changes in tax legislation, regulations, and case law to ensure accurate and up-to-date tax advice and internal training.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external advisors, such as auditors and legal counsel, to address complex tax issues and resolve queries.
- Represent the company in direct tax-related matters, including tax audits, negotiations with tax authorities, and dispute resolution processes.
- Provide training and guidance to other members of the organization on tax matters.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A master's degree in Finance/Accounting/Tax and at least 8 years of professional experience, including at least 3 years of direct exposure to tax and compliance.
- In-depth knowledge of Danish direct tax laws, regulations, and procedures.
- Strong understanding of international tax principles and transfer pricing.
- Ability to interpret complex tax legislation and provide accurate advice.
- Proficiency in financial analysis and tax planning strategies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy in tax calculations and filings.
What we can offer you:
- An ambitious company that is constantly growing and expanding
- A position where you are able to make a great impact
- Dedicated colleagues that help and support
- Some travel activity
- Hybrid work model. Office location is in Ikast
About KK Wind Solutions
Building on more than 40 years of experience, KK Wind Solutions is a leading systems supplier to the renewable energy industry. Our capabilities span developing state-of-the-art technologies, high-quality lean manufacturing, and flexible aftermarket services. KK Wind Solutions is owned by A.P. Moller Holding, the parent company of the A.P. Moller Group, established in 1904 by Arnold Peter Møller. We are a global and diverse team of over 2,300 people, working towards delivering products and services that enable a future powered by renewable energy.
At KK Wind Solutions, our culture and DNA are built on a foundation of can-do attitude and innovation. We actively foster an inclusive work environment that embraces diversity, rejects any form of discrimination, and provides equal opportunities for all people. Our commitment lies in cultivating a strong culture centered around health, safety, wellbeing, and effective teamwork.
A different kind of talent company
Achieving business growth in today’s world means having the right people in place - the professional talent that sets organisations apart from their competition. That’s why companies the world over turn to Experis - a different kind of talent company. We have the deep industry knowledge to understand the challenges organisations face and the access to highly skilled professionals to help companies seize opportunities.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and workforce solutions. We operate in more than 50 countries and work with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 deploying 38,000 skilled professionals every day. We know how to find the right professionals organisations need to grow their business.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT and other industries.
We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.