3M Marketing Assistant Student
Part time/Full time: Part time
Employment type: Student
Industry: Marketing Communications
Job function: Marketing/Product
Apply by date: 18-08-2022
An exiting opportunity to use your theoretical knowledge in a large corporate context at 3M.
Retail Shopper Marketing Student
Requirement: 15 hours per week - up to 24 months.
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark.
Education: Relevant business studies. soon to complete bachelor’s degree or just started Masters´ degree.
The job is required to support the delivery of the key strategic and operational marketing & sales objectives of the Consumer Business Group (CBG) for the Nordic Region. This role covers all elements of the marketing mix, with responsibility for driving sales across commodities combining all CBG products to deliver the most relevant product and experience offering for the shopper.
The role is aligned to the key retail channels in the Nordic region which includes: Mass (Supermarkets & Grocery), High Street & Value/ General Merchandise.
Key requirements of the role are to:
- Identify, adapt and execute Shopper Marketing programmes that are aligned with 3M customer and marketing strategies (Win the shelf, Win at Shelf, Win the Seasons)
- Drive POS growth for the customers and increase 3M share of business
- Work with central Trade Marketing teams to influence local country needs and drive timelines to execution on existing campaign support materials.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Review local language translations (Danish) according to Brand and regulatory guidelines.
- Product data maintenance
- Brand page updates and content reviews
- Manage all Sales and Marketing samples for Retail Team. Ensure core samples are held at our sample WH.
- Liaise with Account Managers to ensure digital assets are available for accounts
- Manage asset creation, customer events and co-marketing activities with accounts
- Integrate local shopper insights into the development of Shopper Marketing programmes
- Support development of and participate in line reviews/ selections with customers
- Work with Shopper Marketing Execs to manage all merchandising for retail channel. Prepare reports for wider team with results
- Audits of competitor products & promotional activity
- Key Seasons audits for CBG brands.
Skills & Experience
The role requires candidates to be high energy, enthusiastic, with a keen desire to work closely with our account and marketing team. Ability to prioritize workload ensuring deadlines are met. Communication skills. Presentation skills.
Areas of experience would typically include product/channel marketing, trade marketing and customer interactions.
- Exceptional language skills – Danish and English (verbal and written)
- Ability to handle customer interactions at buyer, merchandising and marketing levels (on and off-line)
- Business development mind-set
- Ability to develop and articulate local organisation needs
- Exceptional communicator (local sales, Shopper Marketing peers & EU central team) and ability to work across functions to a shared goal.
- An executor (quality, timely implementation, project planning and management, review and adjust)
- Ability to influence, find consensus and work in virtual team environment
- Relationship building (internal and external)
- Organised and motivated to succeed with a positive approach to personal development
- Creative and ability to work with 3M and customer brand guidelines
- Customer focussed – turn information and observations into actionable insights for the business
- Ability to manage multi tasks and projects to customer deadlines.
- Super user in Excel and PowerPoint
Please apply as soon as possible.
Interviews at 3M are set begin in mid August.
A different kind of talent company
Achieving business growth in today’s world means having the right people in place - the professional talent that sets organisations apart from their competition. That’s why companies the world over turn to Experis - a different kind of talent company. We have the deep industry knowledge to understand the challenges organisations face and the access to highly skilled professionals to help companies seize opportunities.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and workforce solutions. We operate in more than 50 countries and work with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 deploying 38,000 skilled professionals every day. We know how to find the right professionals organisations need to grow their business.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT and other industries.
We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.