3M Marketing Assistant Student
Part time/Full time: Part time
Employment type: Student
Industry: Marketing Communications
Job function: Marketing/Product
Apply by date: 24-10-2022
An exiting opportunity to use your theoretical knowledge in a large corporate context at 3M.
Marketing Student Assistant, Retail District, Consumer Business Group, North Europe, 3M
Requirement: 15 hours per week - up to 24 months.
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark. (Office 1 day per week with opportunity to also work from home)
Education: Relevant business studies. soon to complete bachelor’s degree or just started Masters´ degree.
As a Shopper Marketing Student you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse team within the Consumer Business Group of 3M, working in the North Europe Region (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and UKI) working on accounts such as Clas Ohlson, ICA, COOP Group, REMA1000 to name a few. You will be working with key strategic brands, driving distribution gains and awareness for 3M: Post-it®, Scotch®, Command™ and ScotchBrite™
You will make impact by:
- Working alongside the Shopper Marketing Executive Team and Account Managers within Retail District to drive the activation plan within Retail District Nordics.
- To support and implement first class range and promotional proposals based on a clear category management led approach that incorporates shopper insight, POS and market data in designated accounts.
- Collaborate with EMEA Portfolio, Communications and Trade Marketing team to build Shopper relevant campaigns and product launches.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Working with Shopper Marketing & Sales in customer range and promotional review process (instore and online).
- Own the management and reporting of the merchandising process for Retail Nordic Accounts with supplier base.
- Input and manage local language (Danish) translation process for key brands across communication platforms.
- Support on profit centre management tasks such product extensions.
- Support at customer events – trade shows, demonstration days, store product training days, range review customer presentations, and with co-marketing activities with the accounts.
- Complete range and seasonal audits on regular basis with Retail District.
Skills & Experience
A successful candidate will have a can do, growth orientated mindset. Showing a keen desire to learn and bring ideas to the team working with key stakeholders across geographies. Has an ability to prioritise workload ensuring deadlines are met. Areas of experience which would be of interest, but not required, would include product/channel marketing, trade marketing and customer interactions.
- Exceptional language skills – Danish and English (verbal and written)
- An executor (quality, timely implementation, project planning and management, review and adjust)
- Ability to influence, find consensus and work in virtual team environment
- Relationship building (internal and external)
- Organised and motivated to succeed
- Ability to manage multi tasks and projects for internal and external deadlines.
- Proficient user in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Please apply as soon as possible.
A different kind of talent company
Achieving business growth in today’s world means having the right people in place - the professional talent that sets organisations apart from their competition. That’s why companies the world over turn to Experis - a different kind of talent company. We have the deep industry knowledge to understand the challenges organisations face and the access to highly skilled professionals to help companies seize opportunities.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and workforce solutions. We operate in more than 50 countries and work with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 deploying 38,000 skilled professionals every day. We know how to find the right professionals organisations need to grow their business.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT and other industries.
We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.