National Account Manager: Home Improvement
Part time/Full time: Full time
Employment type: Permanent employment
Industry: Sales/Business Development
Apply by date: 31-07-2022
National Account Manager: Home Improvement
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
“For more than 30 years at 3M, I’ve seen firsthand how it’s a place where curious, creative and collaborative people thrive and build a rewarding career. As a leader in this company, my goal is to ensure each 3Mer sees and feels the positive impact we’re making around the world” – Mike Roman, chief executive officer and chairman of the board at 3M
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As a National Key Account Manager for Home Improvement (Builders merchants and Paint stores (DIY and PRO) Denmark you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world.
- Leads… Market development and total account management for major HI retailers in Denmark, the objective is to develop strong commercial partnerships across the DIY and PRO Home Improvement channels in Denmark.
- Implements… category management principles to range reviews and seasonal proposals to maximise 3M range presence on core fixture and at key seasons across several sub-categories.
- Determines… execution of key account plans focusing on delivering strategic outcomes from our channel planning process.
- Supports… your Channel Shopper Marketer to understand retailer strategies, shopper insight, market data and deliver impactful instore execution programmes.
Your Skills And Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Track record of success within a Home improvement and/or FMCG Retail account management setting, delivering business growth and new business development (sales and gross margins through a profitable mix).
- Building annual joint business plans collaboratively with customers to maximise growth.
- Understanding of retail category management principles and application in influencing ranging decisions.
- Excellent influencing skills both internally and externally, up and down the organization
- Displays total account management; cost to serve, supporting cash receivables and inventory planning.
- Preferably having established and strong connections within the Home improvement value chain in Denmark
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- GAP Negotiation or similar level training experience
- Highly developed Excel skills and competency in handling complex data analytics
- Challenger and Hunter mentality; Ability to work under pressure, bring a positive growth mindset and seek out new business development opportunities with tenacity.
- Having worked with salesforce.com or alike – planning and managing sales and business plans
Travel within Denmark: expected
Role Location: Denmark
Ideal candidate location: Copenhagen
Sales Territory : Denmark
This role supports a hybrid working model typically 3 days in the field/2 days at home office (subject to business conditions)
Salary – high-reaching dependent on skills and experience plus excellent benefits package
Bonus – Sales Incentive Plan
At 3M, diversity & inclusion are essential to innovation. We seek and value differences in people! As an equal opportunity employer, 3M will not discriminate against any applicant. If you want to discover more about D&I at 3M, please visit http://go.3M.com/4i9C
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
A different kind of talent company
Achieving business growth in today’s world means having the right people in place - the professional talent that sets organisations apart from their competition. That’s why companies the world over turn to Experis - a different kind of talent company. We have the deep industry knowledge to understand the challenges organisations face and the access to highly skilled professionals to help companies seize opportunities.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and workforce solutions. We operate in more than 50 countries and work with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 deploying 38,000 skilled professionals every day. We know how to find the right professionals organisations need to grow their business.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT and other industries.
We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.